Public Opinion on Vaccine Mandates

bottom_blob-1
tqh8p93euka65dyiaes8xq1 (1)

Gallup’s ongoing survey recently showed a major shift in opinions about vaccine mandates. While the majority of Americans have been in favor of vaccination requirements for airplanes (61%) and attending events with large crowds (58%) since April, opinions have just recently shifted to be in favor of vaccine requirements for hotels (53%) and dining in restaurants (53%).

These views are not universally held, reflecting divisions in public opinion on many of the issues surrounding Covid-19. The percentage of Americans in favor of vaccination requirements ranges from 53% to 61% across the situations tested, leaving 39% to 47% who are opposed. So for companies contemplating it, it is important to know that while the majority of public opinion is in favor, mandates will not be met with universal approval.

Read more here.

 

 

Want market insights in your inbox?

Sign up below to receive H2R's free monthly e-mails summarizing the latest trends.

We respect your privacy.